EM Coffee Table
The perfect balance literally between art and furniture. Sculptor Isamu Noguchi created his distinctive table by joining a curved, wood base with a freeform glass top. The ethereal result does not diminish the practical design a sturdy and durable table. This marriage of sculptural form and everyday function has made the EM coffee table an understated and beautiful element in homes and offices since its introduction in 1948.Material & Feature:
- Top: 19mm thickness tempered glass
- Solid wood legs with Natural Ash, Solid American walnut finish
- Table Width: 49.2" x Depth: 35.4" x Height: 15.7"
- Wood base Width: 30.7" x Height: 15"
* All measurements are approximations.