Tom Dixon Wingback Chair Ottoman
We offer free shipping for orders over $1500Learn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
The Wingback Chair Ottoman by Tom Dixon is a fully padded stool that was inspired by the traditional stools in the Gentleman"s clubs of the 18th century. The Ottoman was developed together with the Wingback Chair and together they form a great seat, but also alone, the historically-based foot stool is a comfortable eye-catcher.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam with fabric upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Black powder coated steel base with matte finish
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 21.8" x Depth: 21.8" x Height: 17.9"
* All measurements are approximations.
Tom Dixon is a self-taught British designer. His career began when he discovered pleasure in welding while repairing damaged motorcycle frames after having been forced to leave his disco-punk band 'Funkapolitan' when he broke his leg in a motorcycle accident. He holds an Honorary Doctorate from Birmingham City University. He lives in London with his wife and two daughters and is often seen with his blind and deaf poodle, Molly.