Tom Dixon Scoop Chair - High Back
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 7 days of deliveryLearn More
Shipping Made EasyLearn More
Extensive WarrantyLearn More
Easy ReturnLearn More
Designed by Tom Dixon, Scoop Chair is a chair by the sinuous and soft shape, in contrast to the sculptural shape and well-defined of its steel legs. Designed to give maximum comfort with a refined style and actual in any environment. Scoop Chair also comes in a low back version.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Premium Fabric,Top Grain/Aniline/Vintage Leather Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Polished chrome plated iron frame with Rose Gold color
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 23.6" x Depth: 25.2" x Height: 34.3"
- Seat Width: 15.7" x Depth: 18.5" x Height: 19.3"
- Armrest Height: 26.4"
- Backrest Height: 18.2"
* All measurements are approximations.
Tom Dixon, OBE (born 1959, Sfax, Tunisia) is a self-taught Tunisian designer specialised in welded salvage furniture. He moved to Great Britain at the age of 4.Dixon has been head of design for the Habitat chain of furniture stores (1997), and of the Finnish furniture manufacturer Artek. His artistic career began when he discovered pleasure in welding while repairing damaged motorcycle frames.
Dixon became known as a designer when his S-Chair was manufactured by Giulio Cappellini. He holds an Honorary Doctorate from Birmingham City University (2004), and was awarded an OBE for services to British Design in 2000.
Mon - Fri: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM PDT
Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Sat - Sun: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM PDT
Usually responding within 24-hours