Set of Four Pierre Jeanneret Folding Chair
We offer free shipping for orders over $1000Learn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
The Pierre Jeanneret Folding Chair is a staple in the mid-century modern Chandigarh design. All the parts that the chair comprises of are made of solid wood. The woven backrest and seat, stretched across a wooden frame, are iconic elements that make the chair a timeless and trendy signature piece.Material & Feature:
- Solid ash frame with Walnut or Black finish
- Solid wood backrest without finger joints
- Hand woven seat with durable rattan
- Wood treatment: Eco oil-based stain
- Indoor use only
- Product fully assembled
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Please note that we use natural rattan materials and each piece is unique and the natural cane tones / weave patterns do vary.
There may be some split/loose fibers in the cane which is natural and will not affect the structural integrity of the chair.
- Width: 18.1" x Depth: 20.9" x Height: 28.3"
- Seat Width: 16.1" x Depth: 16.5" x Height: 18.1"
- Product Weight: 9.9lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Born in Geneva in 1896, Pierre Jeanneret studied at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, and worked most of his life alongside his cousin Le Corbusier. The significance of Jeanneret's contribution to the partnership has become increasingly recognized, and their 1926 manifesto "Five Points Towards a New Architecture" is seen as the foundation of their legendary careers.