Set of Four Pierre Jeanneret Folding Chair
The Pierre Jeanneret Folding Chair is a staple in the mid-century modern Chandigarh design. All the parts that the chair comprises are made of solid wood. The woven backrest and seat stretched across a wooden frame, are iconic elements that make the chair a timeless and trendy signature piece.Materials & Features:
- Solid ash frame with Walnut or Black finish
- Solid wood backrest without finger joints
- Hand woven seat with durable rattan
- Wood treatment: Eco oil-based stain
- Indoor use only
- Product fully assembled
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Please note that we use natural rattan materials and each piece is unique and the natural cane tones/weave patterns do vary. There may be some split/loose fibers in the cane which is natural and will not affect the structural integrity of the chair.
Born in Geneva in 1896, Pierre Jeanneret studied at the Ecole des Beaux-Arts, and worked most of his life alongside his cousin Le Corbusier. The significance of Jeanneret's contribution to the partnership has become increasingly recognized, and their 1926 manifesto "Five Points Towards a New Architecture" is seen as the foundation of their legendary careers.
Speak with our Customer Support
Mon - Fri: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM PDT
Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Sat - Sun: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM PDT
Usually responding within 24-hours