Serge Mouille Three-Arm Floor Lamp
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
Serge Mouille's large-scale Three-Arm Floor Lamp has a kinetic, sculptural aesthetic that evokes a sense of movement in space. All of the arms can be rotated in various directions, allowing for ample, well-directed lighting for any task.Material & Feature:
- Pivoted arms made from curved steel
- Black lacquered aluminium reflector with a white interior
- brass ball joints
- Black cord with switch
- Compatible with E12 Standard light bulb base
- Rated for a standard 50W maximum incandescent bulb, not included
- Compatible with a wide range of 5W Max LEDs
* All measurements are approximations.
- Width: 55" x Height: 83" x Depth: 61"
- Cord Length: 118"
Serge Mouille's parents, a policeman and a seamstress, were disappointed by his decision, at the age of 13, to enroll in the School of Applied Arts silver workshop. The youngest student there, he embraced metallurgy and silversmithing and was so gifted at the trade, he started teaching at 25. After getting his degree, he worked for a few different companies and apprenticed under Gabriel Lacroix before starting his own workshop.trung