Roly Poly Fiberglass Armchair
We offer free shipping for orders over $1500Learn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
As its name suggests, the Roly Poly Chair is based on a bulbous shape with its concave seat taking the shape of an ice cream scoop, sides swooped high enough to account for armrests. The graceful curved seat is perched on four elephant-like legs, creating a sculptural masterpiece.Material & Feature:
- Crafted from 100% molded fiberglass (GRP) frame with a raw, vintage texture and matte finish
- Product fully assembled
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 33.1” x Depth: 24.4" x Height: 24.8"
- Seat Depth: 17.3" x Height: 15"
- Armrest Height: 22.8"
- Seat Back Height: 10.2"
- Product Weight: 35.7 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Faye Toogood is a British artist who works in a diverse range of disciplines, from sculpture to furniture and fashion. Her Roly Poly Chair was launched at the Salone del Mobile in Milan in 2014 and has captured the attention of tastemakers across the world.