Ro Lounge Chair
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 7 days of deliveryLearn More
Shipping Made EasyLearn More
Extensive WarrantyLearn More
Easy ReturnLearn More
With Ro Lounge Chair (JH2 Easy Chair), Jaime Hayon has created a lounge chair that is comfortable and sculptural at the very same time. Ro Lounge Chair gives you the opportunity to immerse yourself - and have a moment to yourself. Choose between an array of Designer Selection colours in fabric for your Ro Lounge Chair with a base in walnut / natural oak / black / silver finish. Since Spanish Jaime Hayon became part of the staff of designers with Fritz Hansen, he has shown humor and personality in all his designs - from the sheltered Ro Lounge Chair to the playful dining table, Analog.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Mix and match colors/materials of the chair components available
- Solid wood legs with walnut / silver / black / natural oak finish
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Complete Customization available and welcome! - Request with Customer Service
- Width: 32" x Depth: 37" x Height: 44.5"
- Seat Height: 17"
* All measurements are approximations.
As a teenager, he submerged himself in skateboard culture and graffiti art, the foundation of the detailed, bold-yet-whimsical imagery so imminent in his work today. After studying industrial design in Madrid and Paris he joined Fabrica in 1997, the Benetton-funded design and communication academy, working closely with the legendary image-maker and agitator Oliviero Toscani. In a short time he was promoted from student to head of their Design Department. Eight years later, Jaime broke out on his own, first with his collections of designer toys, ceramics and furniture, later followed by interior design and installations.
Mon - Fri: 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM PDT
Mon - Fri: 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM PDT
Sat - Sun: 7:00 AM - 3:00 PM PDT
Usually responding within 24-hours