Add the cherry on top for your Ro Lounge Chair & Fri Easy Chair with a Ro Footstool (JH12). Small, movable and multifunctional - for tired feet or today's newspaper.Choose between an array of Designer Selection colours in fabric for your Ro Footstool with a base in walnut / natural oak / black / silver finish. Since Spanish Jaime Hayon became part of the staff of designers with Fritz Hansen, he has shown humor and personality in all his designs - from the sheltered Ro Easy Chair to the playful dining table, Analog.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Solid wood legs with walnut / silver / black / natural ash finish
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Complete Customization available and welcome! - Request with Customer Service
- Width: 23" x Depth: 19" x Height: 15"
* All measurements are approximations.
As a teenager, he submerged himself in skateboard culture and graffiti art, the foundation of the detailed, bold-yet-whimsical imagery so imminent in his work today. After studying industrial design in Madrid and Paris he joined Fabrica in 1997, the Benetton-funded design and communication academy, working closely with the legendary image-maker and agitator Oliviero Toscani. In a short time he was promoted from student to head of their Design Department. Eight years later, Jaime broke out on his own, first with his collections of designer toys, ceramics and furniture, later followed by interior design and installations.