Designed by Tom Dixon, Scoop Chair is a chair by the sinuous and soft shape, in contrast to the sculptural shape and well-defined of its steel legs. Designed to give maximum comfort with a refined style and actual in any environment. Scoop Chair also comes in a high back version.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Premium Fabric,Top Grain/Aniline/Vintage Leather Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Polished chrome plated iron frame with Rose Gold color
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 25.2" x Depth: 22.4" x Height: 29.5"
- Seat Height: 16"
* All measurements are approximations.
Tom Dixon is a self-taught British designer. His career began when he discovered pleasure in welding while repairing damaged motorcycle frames after having been forced to leave his disco-punk band 'Funkapolitan' when he broke his leg in a motorcycle accident. He holds an Honorary Doctorate from Birmingham City University. He lives in London with his wife and two daughters and is often seen with his blind and deaf poodle, Molly.
Tom Dixon Scoop Chair - Low Back
Now: $559.00 - $1,039.00
(You save )
Solar theme designed by epicShops