The Soriana collection is a beautiful and comfortable tufted work of art. With soft pleats and gathered sides and back, the sofa is supported by a sculptural polished chrome system, resulting in unique seams and folds. Available in varying sizes, the Soriana collection is both stunning yet functional, and is guaranteed to be a showstopper in any space.Material & Feature:
- Internal frame made from naturally rot-resistant Merbau wood; no chemical treatments applied
- External frame crafted with polished chrome stainless steel
- Constructed from shaped polyurethane foam with 3 distinct dense layers
- Medium-firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Solid wood legs with black stain finish
- Product Fully assembled
- All materials are Flame Retardant-Free & non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 37.4" x Depth: 32.3" x Height: 17.3"
- Product Weight: 49 lbs
*Product displayed upholstered in Cotton Velvet-Deep Ocean
* All measurements are approximations.
Tobia Scarpa was born in Venice, Italy in 1935. Both he and his sister Afra, siblings of the renowned Italian architect Carlo Scarpa earned degrees in architecture from the University Iuav di Venezia in 1957. From 1957 to 1961 Tobia worked as a glass designer at the prestigious Murano glassworks of Venini before the two designers opened their own design office in Montebelluna. The Soriana sofa won the Compassa D'Oro for design in 1970.