The Savelle Sofa is minimalist, elegant, and simple, highly inspired by the 1950s Avant-Garde movement. Its comfortable, sinuous, and enfolding silhouette, arouses pleasant moments of relaxation and brings about a contemporary and romantic allure.Material & Feature:
- Frame made from naturally rot-resistant Merbau wood; no chemical treatments applied
- Constructed from shaped polyurethane foam with 3 distinct dense layers
- Medium-firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Product Fully assembled
- Indoor use only
- All materials are Flame Retardant-Free & non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 91" x Depth: 50" x Height: 29"
- Seat Height: 16" x Depth: 23"
- Armrest Height: 22"
- Seat Back Height: 13"
- Product Weight: 165 lbs
*Product displayed upholstered in Classic Boucle-Pearl
* All measurements are approximations.
Born in 1973, Jonas Wagell is a Swedish architect and designer who is widely revered for his modern product and furniture design comprising soft, minimalist shapes with a welcoming expression. He began his career as a graphic designer and project manager but, in his late 20s, switched his focus and returned to school to study interior architecture and furniture design. Jonas Wagell's philosophy is to create objects based on his aesthetical expression, detached from immediate trends - products that he can be proud of and that can be justified and appreciated for years to come.