Designed by Roberto Lazzeroni, the Ginger Armchair has an elegant design and enveloping shape, that beautifully blends formal elegance and great comfort, thanks to its metal and molded fiberglass structure. The one piece molded polyurethane foam lends additional softness to the backrest. Comfort and aesthetics, at home and in the workplace.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass chair frame covered with molded polyurethane foam
- Upholstery in a combination of two materials: Back shell & internal seat surface (C.O.M available)
- Powder- coated steel legs with black matt finish, anchored to seat shell with a black varnished steel connector
- 360 degree swivel
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 24" x Depth: 22" x Height: 31"
- Seat Height: 18"
- Armrest Height: 25.2"
* All measurements are approximations
Roberto Lazzeroni was born in Pisa. He studied art and architecture in Florence, taking an increasing personal interest in the phenomena of conceptual art and radical design during his years of training.He debuted professionally in the early 1980s with a series of important 'Interior Architecture' works that were immediately noticed and published by both Italian and international magazines.
(You save )
Solar theme designed by epicShops