- "I wanted to design an armchair for relaxation, in keeping with classic traditions but at the same time mixing in some modern influences," says French designer Patrick Norguet, famous on the international scene for his "french touch".And so the P22 Armchair arose, a balanced combination of timeless design and comfort, an inviting armchair that stands out also for its modern appearance.The armchair is available in a version with or without headrest, in a wide range of removable upholstery also in different combinations of fabric and leather for the inner and outer parts according to specific patterns.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam; back upholstered with leather
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric, Top Grain/Aniline/Vintage Leather Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Mix and match colors/materials of the chair components available
- Solid American walnut wood legs
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 31.1" x Depth: 34.2" x Height: 44"
- Seat Height: 16.1"
* All measurements are approximations.
French designer Patrick Norguet, close to fashion world through his collaboration with Louis Vuitton, Lanvin, Guerlain and Christian Dior, completes his personal formation at the EDSI where he built up a unique approach based on eclecticism and a thorough knowledge of materials and manufacturing processes. In 2000 he opened his personal design office; nowadays, he is involved in industrial and interior design, dedicating himself to create also exhibitions for Van Cleef and Renault. Awarded as "Designer of the Year" in 2005, Norguet belongs to that generation which is making known the "french touch" on the international stage; with his designs he perfectly interprets Cappellini's theory of the union between fashion and design, projecting items of great presence for both sectors, working for innovation but keeping the greatest semplicity. For brands such as Lancel, Cappellini, Poltrona Frau, Flaminia, Frighetto, Molteni&C, Gebruder Thonet Vienna, Maxdesign, Modus, Artifort and Bernhardt he loves to work on emotions and intuition, finding alternative slants on everyday objects and their specific settings.
Some of his works are part of the permanent collections of prestigious museums, such as the Museum of Modern Art in New York.
18 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Not quite the color that I saw in the photo, but it still looks great.
Beautiful chair, well made, elegant looking. Definitely brought the "wow factor" we wanted to the corner of our dining room!
Awesome. Just as beautiful as it looks online.
Very elegant and trendy I get lots of compliments on it
I absolutely love this chair. It is epitomizes chic elegance. It's beautiful.
It's a dream style-wise!! So modern and elegant!! The only thing is the seat is a bit on the firm side so it's not exactly great to sit and read in for long periods of time, however I imagine overtime the seat will become much more comfy
Big bold piece for a big room.
Love this chair! We bought 2 to place in front of our fireplace. Yes they are not as shiny as in the picture but I love the color and texture anyways. They are built solid. The only thing is that I'm not crazy about the legs being black. And they are metal not wood. But other then that the chair is very comfortable!
Looks amazing, only needed to put the legs on, fabric is rich and soft. Only complaint is it's a low seat. This is probably better so it doesn't get sat on a lot and lasts a longer time. :)
It is perfect in every way! Color, comfort, and style , absolutely 5 stars!