A compact, soft, comfortable armchair with a strong personality has joined the MDF Italia collection. The Mia soft design comes from the simple gesture of folding a cushion to create a nest - a shelter for relaxing moments. Mia collection is characterized by a soft compact armchair, loveseat and sofa, with a strong character enhanced by its tone-on-tone or contrasting trim.Material & Feature:
- Structure: hardwood frame treated for durability & pests control using a non-toxic Kiln-dried treatment
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Premium Fabric Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 34" x Depth: 33" x Height: 28"
- Seat Height:17"
* All measurements are approximations.
Since 1992 he has been working as a free-lance designer with various design firms. He has worked as a consultant in industrial and environmental design at the Milan Polytechnic and has collaborated with different design magazines.
He has designed for Arflex, Colombo Design, Imetec, LG, Mesa, Molteni & C., Steel, Status, Monrio HI FI, Panasonic Climatizzatori, Toto Design japan, Sica, Luc", Ideal Standard, Cima arredobagno group, and Vitreal specchi.
Among his works the system Biblio for the new library of the Teatro Strehler in Milan in collaboration with Elitable. At present he is a consultant to MDF Italia for the company's image and communication and Vittorio Bonacina for which he designs products and setting-ups.
- ICCF AWARD 2002 for the RAY chair manufactured by MDF Italia.
- ADI DESIGN INDEX 2003 for the RAY sofa manufactured by MDF Italia.
(You save )
Solar theme designed by epicShops