Fk 6726 Bucket Chair - Classic Edition
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
Scandinavian design by Fabricius and Kastholm" is classic design history. In the sixties the bucket seat was laying down markers for a new formal language: FK" the unique form, the clear contours, the perfect lines. Bucket and three-star base, volume and lightness" a graphic image of compelling conciseness.
In 1969 the armchair was awarded the first federal style prize for Gute Form; and became an icon of minimalism in design. A wave of adulation that can still be felt today.Material & Feature:
- Structure: molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- 3-star swivel stainless steel base with glides
- Top Grain/Aniline/Vintage Leather Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 27.6" x Depth: 28.3" x Height: 35"
- Seating Height: 17.7"
- Armrest Height: 25.6"
* All measurements are approximations.