Scandinavian design by Fabricius and Kastholm" is classic design history. In the sixties the bucket seat was laying down markers for a new formal language: FK" the unique form, the clear contours, the perfect lines. Bucket and three-star base, volume and lightness" a graphic image of compelling conciseness.
In 1969 the armchair was awarded the first federal style prize for Gute Form; and became an icon of minimalism in design. A wave of adulation that can still be felt today.Material & Feature:
- Structure: molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- 5-star swivel stainless steel base with castors
- Top Grain/Aniline/Vintage Leather Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 27.6" x Depth: 26.7" x Height: 41"
- Seating Height: 18"
* All measurements are approximations.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
A really beautiful and sleek design.
Easy to put together. Attractive and well constructed.
Great look for our office conference table.
Eye catching in my new office space.
Perfect glide and super comfy.