The DAW Fiberglass Armchair was one of the first industrially manufactured reinforced plastic chairs. The organically shaped fiberglass shell was a completely new structural form in the industry when introduced in the mid-century, but prevails today as timeless and iconic. This premium reproduction includes a high back, deep seat, and waterfall edge, as well as premium cashmere over the whole front face of the chair for added luxury.
Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with gloss finish
- Upholstered in grey cashmere
- Solid wood legs with natural color finish
- Designed for comfort with high density, Dacron-wrapped foam that is fire resistant and non-toxic
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 24.4" x Depth: 24.4" x Height: 31.5"
- Seat Height: 18.3"
- Armrest Height: 26.4"-26.8"
* All measurements are approximations.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Took ages to arrive, but the chairs are great - stylish, comfortable, a design classic at a much lower cost than some alternatives.
I called after receiving our order last week to say how much we liked the chair. My husband and I are visual artists and the chair is perfect for our library of art books. Comfortable too.
These chairs look and feel great! They appear to be very well built and super comfortable to sit in. I ordered 4 more!