Hans J. Wegner CH36 Chair. Classic design from 1951. Combination of shaped solid wood frame and hand woven cord seat. Wegner's dining chair range also include Hans J. Wegner Y Chair, Hans J. Wegner The Chair and Hans J. Wegner Elbow Chair.Material & Feature:
- Solid ash wood with Natural, Walnut or Black finish
- Solid wood backrest without finger joints
- Seat hand woven seat with durable paper cord
- Wood treatment: Eco oil-based stain
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 20" x Depth: 17" x Height: 33"
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Product Weight: 15.5 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Hans Jrgensen Wegner was a world-renowned Danish furniture designer. His high quality and thoughtful work, along with a concerted effort from several of his manufacturers, contributed to the international popularity of mid-century Danish design. His style is often described as Organic Functionality, a modernist school with emphasis on functionality.
(You save )
Solar theme designed by epicShops