Designed by Paolo Rizzatto for the Flos in 1973, it is a classic wall light that provides modern style and functionality for professional settings with a relaxed atmosphere. Equipped with a cast iron counterweight and a lamp head with 360-degree rotation, the unique wall lamp defies the laws of gravity and the conventions of design.Material & Feature:
- Painted steel adjustable arm and reflector; chrome-plated brass reflector support; cast-iron tapered counterweight.
- Powder-coated steel adjustable arm and reflector
- Cast-iron tapered counterweight
- Compatible with E26 Standard light bulb base
- Rated for a standard 50W maximum incandescent bulb, not included
- Compatible with a range of 5W MAX LEDs
* All measurements are approximations.
- Arm Length: 21" x Bracket Height: 13" x Depth: 34.25"
- Head Diameter: 6.25"
Born in Italy, Paolo Rizzatto graduated from Politecnico University of Milan with a degree in architecture in 1965. In the 50+ years since then he has brought his expertise to a variety of projects, ranging from interior planning to architecture to lighting and product design. He has also taught at Columbia University in New York, Cranbrook Academy of Art in Detroit, Washington University in St. Louis and other institutions worldwide. Rizzatto's work has been recognized with many awards, including three Compasso d'Oro prizes in 1981, 1989 and 1994. His 265 Wall Lamp (1973) combines the space-saving design of a sconce with the reach of a floor lamp. The pivoting steel arm and revolving head allow you to direct the light where you need it most to suit the task at hand. Bulb (not included): incandescent 75W/120V/A19 medium. Made in Italy.trung
265 Wall Lamp
(You save )
Solar theme designed by epicShops