PH 4 1/2 - 4 Glass Pendant
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
By using a scientific approach to light and logarithmic spiral as a basis, Poul Henningsen was able to achieve even distribution of light over the entire curve of the shade. The PH light model numbers refer to the size for the shade.Material & Feature:
- Shade made from handblown white opal glass
- Suspension: High lustre chrome plated
- Compatible with E26 Standard light bulb base
- Rated for a standard 100W maximum incandescent bulb, not included
- Compatible with a wide range of 5W MAX LEDs
- Installation by a licensed electrician recommended
* All measurements are approximations.
- Shade Diameter: 17.5"
- Height: 16"
- Cord Length: 63"
Trained as an architect, Poul Henningsen is best known for a series of lighting fixtures that resulted from his fascination with the then-new technology of the electric light bulb. In 1925, one of these fixtures won first prize for modern lighting at the International Exposition of Decorative Arts in Paris. The next year it was put into production by Louis Poulsen & Co. in Copenhagen, and it has been in continuous international demand ever since.trung