Little Sherpa Loveseat
With its compact size, curved design, and soft sheepskin upholstery, the Little Sherpa Loveseat makes falling in love easy. It invites you to sit down and relax after a long day, cozy up in it to watch your favorite TV shows, or anything your heart desires. Its petite size makes it apartment-friendly and allows it to fit seamlessly into any space. A matching Little Sherpa Lounge Chair and Little Sherpa Ottoman are also available.Materials & Features:
- Structure: frame made from molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Solid oak wood legs with natural coating or eco oil-based walnut stain Faux sheepskin upholstery
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (baby-friendly)
- Fully assembled
- Width: 60.2” x Depth: 32.7” x Height: 29.5”
- Seat Height: 16.1” x Depth: 22.4”
*Product displayed upholstered in Sheepskin-Long Hair with Walnut legs
* All measurements are approximations.
Viggo Boesen Was trained as an architect, and in the 1930's he was one of the architects, who introduced the new villa type in "Funkis-style" which was popular with a wider audience. Together with Finn Juhl he furnished the first apartment on "Sortedamsdosseringen" in Copenhagen, where his easy chair made of rattan was displayed in the living room. From his workshop he designed a number of pieces of rattan and upholstery furniture, which were constructed according to his philosophy. Furniture would have an organic flow and embrace the body smoothly and tenderly. It should be a delight to the eye, but also be solid and durable.