A harmonious blend of tradition and craft, Naoto Fukasawa's Hiroshima Armchair exhibits an honesty of materials and subtle warmth while utilizing advanced technology and hand craftsmanship within the production process. With perfectly seemed joints, the Hiroshima Armchair is based on sinuous shapes enhanced by the genuine leather seat as the name for a new stylistic sign.Material & Feature:
- Solid ash wood with Natural or Walnut finish
- Genuine top grain leather seat
- Wood treatment: Eco oil-based stain
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 22" x Depth: 21" x Height: 31"
- Seat Height: 17"
- Armrest Height: Lower end: 26"; Higher end: 26.5"
* All measurements are approximations
Naoto Fukasawa was born in Yamanashi, Japan, in 1956 and graduated from Tama Art University in 1980. His career began at Seiko Epson, where he designed products such as wrist TVs and mini printers using micro-technology.