Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
The Gaston Chair, with its gentlemanly name, and elegant features is a result of Poliform's collaboration with Vincent Van Duysen. Evoking a sumptuous style, it is available with covering in leather or fabric, appealing to a range of stylistic tastes and tailored to suit a range of interiors.Material & Feature:
- Frame: Polished #304 grade stainless steel with chrome and matte black finish
- Back & Seat: molded fiberglass shell with high elasticity dacron-wrapped foam
- Armrest upholstered in leather / fabric
- Premium Fabric,Top Grain/Aniline/Vintage Leather Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 31.5" x Depth: 38.6" x Height: 26.4"
- Seat Height: 16.5"
* All measurements are approximations.
The career of Vincent Van Duysen (Lokeren, Belgium, 1962) began in Milan in the late Eighties, and continues along a line of research based on a few, essential principles: puritiy of materials and colors; luminous, intense spaces; absolute absence of decoration in a puritanical rigor that borders on asceticism.
His works include public and privatev spaces, commercial facilities and offices.