Fri Easy Chair
Fri Easy Chair (JH5 easy chair) is a lounge chair designed by Jaime Hayon. It was designed to create a cozy feel in any setting. Of course, it takes more than a chair to create that ambiance, but Fri is a first step towards bringing this exceptional atmosphere into your life, as Fri is designed to put you in the mood for connecting with others and to contribute a pleasant and open atmosphere. Fri creates a space where you can feel relaxed and comfortable without feeling withdrawn or unapproachable. Where you can spend quality time and take part in the meaningful moments of everyday life at home, at the office or in a restaurant.
Fri Easy Chair comes fully upholstered in a collection of unique Designer Selections colors. The base consist of 4 legs in walnut / silver / black / natural oak finish. Fri is also available in a wide range of standard fabrics and leathers. A matching footstool is also available for the chair.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Fabric upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Mix and match colors/materials of the chair components available.
- Solid wood legs with walnut / silver / black / natural ash finish
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Complete Customization available and welcome! - Request with Customer Service
- Width: 31.5" x Depth: 34.2" x Height: 35.6"
- Seat Height: 17"
* All measurements are approximations.
Spanish artist-designer Jaime Hayon was born in Madrid in 1974. As a teenager he submerged himself in skateboard culture and graffiti art, the foundation of the detailed, bold-yet-whimsical imagery so prominent in his work today. He studied industrial design in Madrid and Paris then opened his own studio a few years later.
He began with a collection of designer toys, ceramics and furniture, later followed by interior design and installations. Jaime Hayon created the Favn sofa and the Ro Lounge chair for Fritz Hansen. They are designed with great attention to detail and have become main stays of the Fritz Hansen collection.
In 2007 Hayon has collaborated with Moooi to produce the Element Series of objects and furniture.