Also known as the Time-Life Chair, this iconic piece was originally created for the executive floors of New York City's Time-Life Building. The generously sized Executive Chair (1960) tilts, swivels and has a height-adjustable seat with thick, plush cushions.Material & Feature:
- Die-cast aluminum and frame with tubular steel column
- Genuine leather upholstery
- Manual seat-height adjustment
- Tilt-swivel mechanism
- Tilt lock feature
- Carpet casters with chrome hoods
- Width: 25" x Depth: 24" x Height: 36" - 39"
- Seat Width: 22" x Depth: 19" x Height: 19" - 22"
- Product Weight: 42 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.