Ettore Sottsass Pink Light Up Wavy Mirror
The wavy, light-up, statement-making design is everyone’s favorite selfie mirror. The Ettore Sottsass Pink Light Up Wavy Mirror is truly a functional piece of art. Materials utilized are unashamedly new age: wavy vacuum-formed acrylic sheets and colored neon light as opposed to the more traditional mirror made from gilded, carved wood.Material & Feature:
- Frame constructed from vacuum-formed opalescent acrylic resin
- Durable, environmentally-friendly, copper-free mirror in super white
- LED light system, turn on light in 7 color (LED remote included)
- 2 meter length cord with on/off switch
- In door use only
- Product fully assembled
- Width: 36.6" x Height: 71.7"
- Thickness: 3.9"
- Product Weight: 62.5 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Ettore Sottsass was an architect and industrial designer that led a revolution in the aesthetics and technology of modern design in the late 20th century. He favoured a different approach to design, and his works utilized bright colors, outrageous patterns and broke all the rules of subdued modern design. “[Functionalism] It’s not enough. Design should also be sensual and exciting.” Sottsass was presented with numerous international awards, winning the ADI Compasso d’Oro in 1959.