We offer free shipping for orders over $1000Learn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
The Egg chair was designed in 1958 by architect and designer Arne Jacobsen.
It was created specifically for the Radisson SAS hotel in Copenhagen, Denmark. It is believed that the Egg Chair was inspired at the time by Eero Saarinen's "Womb Chair". The unique shape of the Egg Chair provides a level of privacy with its"winged design." The Egg Chair originated from Jacobsen's garage, and was originally cast in plaster. Today, the chair has an adjustable tilt feature and is formed with fiberglass, with high-density polyurethane foam padding around the entire chair structure.Material & Feature:
- Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient urethane foam
- Fabric, Classic Suede, Top Grain/Aniline Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Polished #304 grade stainless steel base with matte finish
- Control lever allows for tilt function for added versatility
- 360 degree swivel
- Cushions are removable
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 35.4" x Depth: 34.6" x Height: 42.5"
- Seat Width: 18.9" x Depth: 17.3" x Height: 17.7" (not adjustable)
- Seat Cushion Width: 15"
* All measurements are approximations.