Corbusier Glass Dining Table
Efficient, convenient, and seamless deliveryLearn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
In 1929 at the Salon D'autumne in Paris and his team of designers presented a revolutionary collection of furniture that stunned the city. Among the pieces was the ethereal yet bold Corbusier Dining Table (1928), a mathematically refined structure of steel and glass that has become one of the most important International Style tables of the 20th century. Made of aeronautical steel, the base is welded for a seamless finish with sculpted angles and smooth, mitered corners.
The table top is a 19mm-thick rectangle of tempered glass, making the Corbusier Table equally right as a dining table or in the conference room. Together the elements create a sense of line, scale and proportion unsurpassed by other designs.Material & Feature:
- Table top: 19mm thickness tempered glass
- Base: steel elliptical tube with powder coated matte finish, available in black and white
- 6.0ft: Length: 70.9" x Depth: 33.5" x Height: 27"-29" adjustable
- 6.0ft Base: Length: 43.3" x Depth: 27.6" x Height: 26.8"
- 7.4ft: Length: 88.5" x Depth: 33.5" x Height: 27"-29" adjustable
- 7.4ft Base: Length 59" x Depth: 27.6" x Height: 26.8"
* All measurements are approximations.