Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair
The Corbusier Chaise Lounge Chair is another iconic design from the popular Le Corbusier collection. Its ergonomic design mirrors the body's natural curves, and can be adjusted from a near-upright position to a full reclining position. The Corbusier Lounge Chair was originally designed in 1928 and is now part of the permanent collection at the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA). This Corbusier Chair as much a work of art as it is a piece of furniture.Material & Feature:
- Frame structure: highly polished #304 grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome finish; silver welded joints
- Heavy duty nylon webbing (replaceable)
- Premium Top Grain / Aniline, cowhide leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 62" x Depth: 22" x Height: 30
- Longue Base: Length: 35.4" x Depth: 24" x Height: 12.2"
* All measurements are approximations.