Corbusier Basculant Sling Chair
This chair was designed in 1928, and is also commonly referred to as the Basculant Chair because the back section of the chair swivels to provide added comfort. The solid one-piece frame is made of tubular steel with polished chrome plating, and the leather is thick saddle leather with a smooth finish. This is a low-sitting chair with a compact foot print.Material & Feature:
- Frame structure: highly polished #304 grade tubular stainless steel frame with chrome finish; silver welded joints
- Heavy duty stainless steel screws and springs for back & seat
- Premium Top Grain / Aniline, cowhide leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Dye lots may vary slightly
- Width: 24" x Depth: 24" x Height: 26"
- Seat Height: 16" x Depth: 13"
- Armrest Height: 22"
* All measurements are approximations.