Cinna Sandra Sofa
We offer free shipping for orders over $1500Learn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
Designed for living, the Cinna Sandra Sofa is a bold statement piece and the epitome of extreme comfort. Its organic shape, iconic striped design, and unique foam build expertly come together to create a sofa that brings about feelings of pure relaxation, pleasure, and contentment. Functional and beautiful, it is guaranteed to be the most sought-after lounge spot in any space.Material & Feature:
- Constructed of shaped polyurethane foam with 3 distinct dense layers
- Offered in fabric, aniline and vintage leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- All materials are flame resistant & non-toxic (baby friendly)
- Product fully assembled
- Width: 83" x Depth: 39" x Height: 28"
- Seat Depth: 22" x Height: 13.4"
- Armrest Height: 16.5"
*Product displayed upholstered in Aniline Leather-Camel
* All measurements are approximations.
Annie Hiéronimus is a French artist who trained at the Ecole des Métiers d'Arts et des Arts Appliqués, a post-baccalauréat teaching establishment for the decorative arts in Paris. Designed in 1977, the Sandra Sofa for Cinna is one of her most iconic designs, displaying her fine artistry and work.