Chesterfield Sofa Two Seater
Iconic deep buttoned scroll arms and low back, along with the double buttoned front order, hand-tacked studding and separate set cushions, produces a sofa that transcend furniture design like not other, the Chesterfield. The absolute definitions of timeless.Material & Feature:
- Structure: Frame made from naturally rot resistant Merbau wood; No chemical treatment
- Made via double dowels and corner-block-reinforcing
- High elasticity dacron-wrapped foam with genuine down feather layer
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Top Grain / Aniline / Vintage Leather Leather upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Solid wooden feet with walnut finish
- All materials are Flame resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Width: 73.2" x Depth: 37.8" x Height: 30.5"
- Seat Width: 44" x Depth: 22" x Height: 20.5"
* All measurements are approximations.
The lore around the Chesterfield is that it was invented when the fourth Earl of Chesterfield, Philip Stanhope (1694-1773), commissioned a similar sofa in the mid-18th century.