We offer free shipping for orders over $1000Learn More
We offer 1-year warranty coverage on our productsLearn More
No-hassle returns accepted within 14 days of deliveryLearn More
Hans J. Wegner CH36 Chair. Classic design from 1951. Combination of shaped solid wood frame and hand woven cord seat. Wegner's dining chair range also include Hans J. Wegner Y Chair, Hans J. Wegner The Chair and Hans J. Wegner Elbow Chair.Material & Feature:
- Solid ash wood with Natural, Walnut or Black finish
- Solid wood backrest without finger joints
- Seat hand woven seat with durable paper cord
- Wood treatment: Eco oil-based stain
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 20" x Depth: 17" x Height: 33"
- Seat Height: 17.5"
- Product Weight: 15.5 lbs
* All measurements are approximations.
Hans Jrgensen Wegner was a world-renowned Danish furniture designer. His high quality and thoughtful work, along with a concerted effort from several of his manufacturers, contributed to the international popularity of mid-century Danish design. His style is often described as Organic Functionality, a modernist school with emphasis on functionality.