Hans J. Wegner CH36 Chair. Classic design from 1951. Combination of shaped solid wood frame and hand-woven cord seat. Wegner's dining chair range also includes Hans J. Wegner Y Chair, Hans J. Wegner The Chair, and Hans J. Wegner Elbow Chair.Materials & Features:
- Solid ash wood with Natural, Walnut, or Black finish
- Solid wood backrest without finger joints
- Seat hand woven seat with durable paper cord
- Wood treatment: Eco oil-based stain
- All materials are non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
Hans Jrgensen Wegner was a world-renowned Danish furniture designer. His high quality and thoughtful work, along with a concerted effort from several of his manufacturers, contributed to the international popularity of mid-century Danish design. His style is often described as Organic Functionality, a modernist school with emphasis on functionality.