Celine Alpha Sofa
The Celine Alpha Sofa is a graceful blend of form and function, and radiates magnetic allure like no other. Its stunning and meticulous design includes cushy channels and charming curves that never disappoint. Let yourself be enveloped in warmth and softness, akin to a comforting hug. A matching Celine Alpha Club Chair is also available.Material & Feature:
- Frame made from naturally rot-resistant Merbau wood; no chemical treatments applied
- Constructed from shaped polyurethane foam with 3 distinct dense layers
- Black powder coated steel fundation
- Fabric upholstery (COM available)
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby friendly)
- Fully Assembled
- Width: 76.4" x Depth: 39.4" x Height: 29.1"
- Seat Depth: 23.6“
- Seat Height: 15.7”
* All measurements are approximations.
Born in Paris in 1927, Pierre Paulin grew up around role models for creativity, and the notion that an object should be beautiful from every angle was instilled in him since. He made his debut in the 50s in the furniture industry and has since earned many prizes worldwide for his distinctive and striking compositions. Apart from furniture, he also designed interiors for French presidents Pompidou and Mitterrand in the Elysée Palace in Paris.