Angie Dining Chair
Designed by The GamFratesi studio. The Angie dining chair design has a fluid and extremely natural movement, inspired by the pure, surprising lines of 50's and 60's design. Light in shape, but with a soft padding over their cold-foamed shells, they wear their fabric or leather clothing to perfection, melding ergonomics and elegance in an indissoluble way, to create seating that is comfortable and sophisticated.Material & Feature:
- Frame: Molded fiberglass shell with highly resilient polyurthane foam covered with PU leather
- Fabric upholstery (C.O.M available)
- Back & seat cushion: high resilience, variable-density polyurethane covered with polyester fiber
- Medium firm cushion seat feel (cushion softness customizable)
- Legs: Black powder-coated steel legs with matte finish; Protective felt glides
- All materials are fire-resistant & non-toxic (Baby Friendly)
- Width: 25" x Depth: 24" x Height: 32"
- Seat Height: 19"
* All measurements are approximations
Gamfratesi studio was founded in 2006 by danish architect Stine Gam and italian architect Enrico Fratesi. the studio is based in Copenhagen.
GamFratesi's design takes its creative drive from a fusion of tradition and renewal and in an experimental approach to their chosen materials and techniques. With their dual traditional background, Stine Gam and Enrico Fratesi draw on the classic Danish furniture and craft tradition as well as the classic Italian intellectual and conceptual approach. Understanding a tradition and addressing it actively in the workshop makes it possible to expand on it. From this cross-cultural substrate they create furniture that respectfully reflects tradition while also featuring unique embedded stories, symbols and associations, often expressed in a minimalist idiom. GamFratesi aim to create furniture that illustrates the process and the techniques that created it, and which reflect a persistent exploration of the diverse border zone between harmony and disharmony.