Ludwig Mies van der Rohe’s Barcelona style loveseat (1930) was added to his Barcelona Collection in the year following the introduction of the Chair and Stool. Still produced to his original specifications, the couch gained widespread popularity in 1953, when architect Philp Johnson selected it for his New York apartment. To create the deep, precise tufting, individual panels of leather are cut, hand welted and hand tufted. The frame is made from solid core stainless steel and the coordinating seat and back cushions are secured to the loveseat frame with straps and locking snaps.
• Height: 31.5″ x Depth: 29 .5” x Length: 51.1″
• Seat Height: 17″
• Upholstered in 100% Genuine Leather – very soft and supple. Cushions filler is made from dacron-wrapped fire-retardant foam
• Chair frame is polished solid-core stainless steel with no unsightly screws or weld lines
• Heavy cowhide straps fasten the cushions to the frame
• Highly polished stainless steel frame for a brilliant luster
Please note that this item is curb-side delivery only.