One of the most recognizable and enduring designs of the 20th century. This Barcelona style chair and ottoman was originally designed by Mies Van der Rohe in 1929 to serve as seating for the king and queen of Spain at the International Exposition in Barcelona , hence its name. The ottomans were intended as seating for their servants. The set features a polished solid-core stainless steel frame for maximum strength. The cushions are upholstered in 100% genuine top-grain Italian Leather on the top and sides of each cushion.
We are committed to offering you the highest quality reproduction available in the market right now. This piece makes an excellent choice for the home as well as commercial spaces.
• Chair measurements: Height: 30″ x Width: 29.5″ x Depth: 30″
• Ottoman measurements: Height: 16″ x Width: 24.5 x Depth: 22″
• Upholstered in 100% Genuine Leather – very soft and supple. Cushion inserts are made of fire-retardant Dacron-wrapped foam
• Chair frame is polished solid-core stainless steel with no unsightly screws or weld lines
• Heavy cowhide straps fasten the cushions to the frame
• Highly polished 304 grade stainless steel frame for a brilliant luster
Please note that this item is curb-side delivery only. Please ask us about optional silver or gold white-glove service which is available in most areas for a nominal fee